Locations: Annapolis Outpatient Center, Friendship Heights Outpatient Center, Howard County Outpatient Center, Montgomery County Outpatient Center, Prince George's County Outpatient Center, Takoma Theatre
Ages served: 0-21, New evaluations for children up to 18 years of age
- Services offered:
- Evaluation for developmental delays in:
- Speech and language
- Motor functioning
- Cognitive/ academic/ problem solving
- Social/emotional skills
- Evaluations include medical and developmental assessments:
- ADHD evaluation and treatment
- Evaluation for academic underachievement and learning problems
- Evaluation for behavior concerns in children under 12 years
- Autism evaluation and management
Note: Most evaluations include screening assessments and sometimes use developmental assessment tools to aid with diagnosis and recommendations. We DO NOT provide comprehensive IQ testing or neuropsychological evaluations.
- Insurance accepted: Aetna-HMO, Aetna-Non HMO, Amerigroup DC, Amerigroup MD, AmeriHealth, Anthem, Care First, Cigna, DC Medicaid, DC MedStar, Human/Tricare, InTotal Health, Kaiser Permanente, Maryland Medicaid, Priority Partners, UHC Community, VA Medicaid. All insurance options under the Children's National umbrella are also accepted.
- Wait time: Two - six months depending on location
- Information for referral: Reason for referral, copies of previous testing from school or privately, ADHD rating scales, early Intervention reports
- How to refer and schedule: Directly contact the clinic closest to you to schedule an appointment: Annapolis Outpatient Center: 410-266-6582; Prince George’s County: 301-276-9150; Rockville Outpatient Center: 301-294-0897; Takoma Theatre: 202-729-3300; Sheikh Zayed (Main Hospital): 202-476-3508..