Provider Portal Terms and Conditions
The undersigned party recognizes and consents to the following terms and conditions for access to the provider portal:
- I understand that I shall hold confidential any information obtained through the portal.
- I will use the information obtained from the portal for patient care delivery and only disclose the information with the appropriate authorization.
- I will be responsible to ensure that only those that need to know will have access to the information.
- I will be responsible to ensure that the physical security within my office is maintained and that the computer on which we view the portal is out of public view.
- I will be responsible to ensure that my password will not be shared. Any breach of these terms and conditions will subject the breaching party to any and all penalties recognized by the District of Columbia and governing federal laws including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA) and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) sections 13101-13405. Breach will result in the elimination of access to the portal.
- These terms and conditions are binding and effective for the duration of the parties lives once signed.