COVID-19 Update:Learn more about how we are protecting our patients, families and staff, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
How to Apply
Applicants must be board-eligible or board-certified in dermatology and in good standing at their program. They must be eligible for a training license in the District of Columbia and Maryland. Prospective fellows will register for the San Francisco Match.
To apply, please submit a basic application form and email the following materials to the associate program director:
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- USMLE (Step 1, 2 CK, 2 CS, 3) and/or COMLEX (Level 1, 2CE, 2PE, 3) score report (can be the unofficial report for the initial application)
- Three letters of recommendation (sent directly from faculty)
- Application registration begins: Jan. 17, 2022
- Application due: Aug. 1, 2022
- Interview season: September/October 2022 (currently virtual)
- Rank list due: Nov. 7, 2022
- Match results available: Nov. 14, 2022
- Training starts: July 5, 2023
For further information on applying to our program, please email the Associate Program Director Kaiane Habeshian, M.D.