The fellowship start date is Sept. 1, 2023.
Fellow Salary and Stipend
Salary will be at least $54,840 and typically increases annually. We provide a professional expense stipend of $1,000 for conference travel, books, licensure fees, etc.
Children's National offers an excellent employee benefits package. Fellows receive:
- Four weeks of paid time off (vacation)
- Nine paid holidays
- Sick leave
The hospital offers:
- A selection of health insurance plans
- Dental and vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Back-up dependent care assistance
- Life and disability insurance
Fellows have access to private offices with large windows and free parking across our Rockville and Takoma Park locations. The Rockville office also includes free exercise facilities in the building. We maintain scoring and statistical software, and through our academic affiliate, The George Washington University, offer online access to library resources including full-text journals.
Learn more about benefits.