Programs and Services
We take a team approach to care, where all specialties and departments are totally integrated to offer the best care for each patient and family. Our team collaborates with specialists in other departments to offer the best care possible.
Learn more about the specialized services we provide for our pediatric heart patients:
- Cardiac Catheterization: We perform hundreds of catheterization procedures every year. We treat children with the most complex heart, blood vessel, and valve conditions. We have one of the highest success rates for cardiac catheterization procedures. Learn more about Cardiac Catheterization.
- Cardiac Electrophysiology: Our pediatric electrophysiologists perform ablations and other procedures to correct abnormal heart rhythms, with a success rate close to 98 percent. Learn more about Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Cardio-Oncology: We were the first in the region to create a pediatric Cardio-Oncology program dedicated to the heart care of cancer patients. Learn more about our Cardio-Oncology Program.
- Fetal Heart Program: Children diagnosed with heart conditions before they are born receive comprehensive, expert care from our fetal heart specialists. Learn more about our Fetal Heart Program.
- Preventive Cardiology: We work with children and teenagers who may be at risk for heart disease. We help them take steps to lower their risk factors and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Learn more about Preventive Cardiology.
- Washington Adult Congenital Heart (WACH) program: Adults with congenital heart disease have unique heart care needs. Our program, in conjunction with Washington Hospital Center, helps your child transition seamlessly from pediatric to adult care. Learn more about the Washington Adult Congenital Heart program.