COVID-19 Update:Learn where you can get your child vaccinated, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
Family Day Webinar
The Gilbert Family Neurofibromatosis Institute at Children’s National Hospital hosts a virtual learning event each year to support children and families with Neurofibromatosis (NF). Our clinicians and researchers who work with children with NF present the latest information on a variety of topics.
Date: September 18, 2021
Watch Zoom recording of event
- Children’s National clinicians and researchers will present the latest information on a variety of NF topics
- Presentations will address common questions and concerns related to sleep, learning and pain management
- Overview of current research studies that you and your family may be interested in
- Participants will be able to engage with presenters and ask questions
- All families of children with NF are invited to participate
- Presentations will be recorded and available if you are unable to attend
Date: June 20,2020
Watch Zoom recording of event.
- Miriam Bornhorst, M.D., neuro-oncologist
- Kristina Hardy, Ph.D., neuropsychologist
- Laura Kurzius, Ph.D., psychologist
- Ryan Uy, M.D., M.P.H., developmental pediatrician
- Karin Walsh, Psy.D., neuropsychologist