Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Family Day Webinar
The Gilbert Family Neurofibromatosis Institute at Children’s National Hospital hosted a virtual learning event on June 20, 2020, to support children and families with Neurofibromatosis (NF). Our clinicians and researchers who work with children with NF presented the latest information on a variety of topics. Participants were able to engage with presenters and ask questions.
View the Zoom recording of the event.
Discussion topics included:
Our panelists included:
- Miriam Bornhorst, M.D., neuro-oncologist
- Kristina Hardy, Ph.D., neuropsychologist
- Laura Kurzius, Ph.D., psychologist
- Ryan Uy, M.D., M.P.H., developmental pediatrician
- Karin Walsh, Psy.D., neuropsychologist