Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Children’s National Experts Presenting at American Academy of Pediatrics Conference
October 23, 2013
Orlando, Fla.—Pediatric experts from Children’s National Health System will present at the 2013 American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference and Exhibition, which runs from October 26 – 29 in Orlando. Experts from a variety of pediatric disciplines will discuss relevant topics for child health practitioners.
Select topics include:
- Medical Imaging Strategies for Surgeons – Dorothy Bulas, MD
- Management of Asthma Exacerbations in Children and Adolescents – James Chamberlain, MD
- Precocious Puberty and its Variants – Paul Kaplowitz, MD
- Sleep: What Every Parent Needs to Know – Rachel Moon, MD
- Child Health Concerns Related to Fracking – Jerome Paulson, MD
- Critical Care Program – David Stockwell, MD, MBA
For interviews, contact Emily Hartman in DC at 202-476-4500.
For the Media
Find a Provider
Media Email Sign Up
Want the latest Children's National news and stories as they happen? Sign up to get our News & Events releases by email.