Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Children’s National Experts Presenting at American College of Cardiology Conference
March 23, 2012
Washington, DC—More than 10 pediatric cardiologists from Children’s National Medical Center will present at the 2012 American College of Cardiology Scientific Session, which runs from March 24 - 27 in Chicago. Experts from a variety of pediatric disciplines will discuss relevant and current findings for practitioners who manage patients with congenital heart disease.
Select topics include:
- How Quality and Databases Can Impact Clinical Care – Russell Cross, MD
- Delivery Planning for Fetuses with Complex Congenital Heart Disease – Mary Donofrio, MD
- Leadless Defibrillators in Children – Charles Berul, MD
- Role of the Catheterization Lab for The Failing Fontan – Josh Kanter, MD
- Clinical Outcomes of Surgical Repair of Aortic Coarctation in Adult Patients – Anitha John, MD, PhD
Children’s National Heart Institute at Children’s National Medical Center provides the most advanced care for patients with congenital heart disease. The team includes nationally known specialists in all aspects of pediatric cardiology, including fetal cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cardiac critical care, cardiac anesthesiology, and adult congenital heart disease.
For interviews, contact Emily Dammeyer or Emily Hartman: 202.476.4500.
For the Media
Find a Provider
Media Email Sign Up
Want the latest Children's National news and stories as they happen? Sign up to get our News & Events releases by email.