Volunteers for The HSC Health Care System are a vital part of the care and resources we provide to the families who utilize our services. Each year, hundreds of volunteers contribute their time and skills to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve and our community.
As a volunteer, you can:
- Make a difference in the lives of children and their families
- Contribute to your community
- Meet new and interesting people
- Gain experiences that last a lifetime
- Get community service hours
There are many ways to give. Choose from a range of volunteer programs to find a match for your skills and interests.
Learn more about volunteer opportunities with our Kids in Action adaptive sports program.
Volunteers play an important role at The HSC Pediatric Center in helping our patients prepare to return to their homes, schools and communities.