Children’s National Hospital's e-Learning team offers highly customizable learning platforms to teachers, students and life-long learners. Designed to enhance knowledge and performance through engaging experiences, the platforms cover various medical education topics using innovative interactive tools including:
- Training modules
- Virtual simulations
- Live and archived lectures
- Forums and wikis
Registered users can control instructional content, sequence, and pace. For more information on our e-learning programs and platforms, contact Kurt Sidenstick, Senior E-Learning Developer.
Online Learning Portals
- LearnCTSICN - For clinical researchers.
- LearnRD - For international rare disease experts
- PediatricLearner - For medical students and clinical faculty
- ResidentBook - For resident physicians and clinical faculty
- LearnMedEd portal is an online learning environment based on the Moodle open-source Learning Management System (LMS). It is is provided and maintained by the Medical Education Department at Children's National Hospital.
- RNsConnect - For nurses and nurse educators.
- StudyID - For Infectious Disease healthcare professionals.