What patients and families need to know
To schedule your child’s in-person appointment, procedure or telehealth visit at the main hospital and specialty care locations, please call 202-476-3094, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For other inquiries, please view the information below:
- Appointments: Press #2
- Prescription refills: Press #3
- Letters of medical necessity and equipment: Press #4
- Billing: Press #5
- Insurance preauthorization and/or verification: Press #6
- Medical records: Press #7
During busy periods, all lines may be busy and you may be asked to leave a message. Your call will be returned within 48 hours. There may be a waiting time for an appointment depending on the clinic location. Please make every effort to schedule follow-up appointments in a timely manner. We suggest scheduling your follow-up appointment at the time of your clinic visit.
Preparing for Your Visit
- We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment to register at our reception desk. If you are 15 - 30 minutes late for your appointment, you may need to reschedule your appointment; the doctor may try to fit your child’s appointment into the day’s schedule if you are willing to wait. If you are more than 30 minutes late, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- Please try to notify us at 202-476-3094 at least 72 hours in advance to change your appointment time or cancel.
- If you would like to send us a fax, please use 202-476-5979.