The HIV Prevention and Treatment Program offers weekly clinic hours, both in person and telehealth, and has 24 hours/7 days a week medical provider on call. To contact us, please see below:
- For general questions, referrals, or information related to patient, please call 202-476-2519.
- For prescription refills, please call 202-476-3495 – note that this is a voicemail which is checked daily. For urgent assistance with medications and refills and outside of business hours, please call 202-476-5000.
- For urgent assistance on any other issues or to speak to a HIV Prevention and Treatment Program clinical provider directly dial 202-476-5000 and ask for HIV Prevention and Treatment Program on call.
Outpatient Clinic Hours
- Monday 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Thursday afternoon and Friday morning – telehealth.
*Please note that we also provide flexible telehealth appointments for our current patients. To inquire for more information, please contact your social worker.