COVID-19 Update:Learn more about how we are protecting our patients, families and staff, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
Gluten-Free Diet App
The Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Digital Resource Center is an app designed and maintained by the Celiac Disease Program at Children’s National Hospital to provide a cohesive set of high-quality educational materials to patients and families living with celiac disease or a gluten-related condition.
Within this app users will have access to a variety of resources to help with living a safe, nutritious, and tasty gluten-free lifestyle including:
- Safe and unsafe ingredient lists
- Grocery store shopping tips
- Gluten-free recipes accompanied by instructional cooking videos
- Nutrition education and cooking videos
- A monthly podcast
- Monthly classes and events calendar
- News feed of hot topics in the celiac and gluten-free community
- Continuing education seminars led by celiac disease and gluten-free diet experts
Questions about the app? Please email us.
Get the Gluten-Free Diet App
The app provides a cohesive set of high-quality educational materials to patients and families living with celiac disease or a gluten-related condition in order to help with living a safe, nutritious and tasty gluten-free lifestyle. Download it today from the App Store or Android Market.