Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Gluten-Free Diet App
The Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Digital Resource Center is an app designed and maintained by the Celiac Disease Program at Children’s National Hospital to provide a cohesive set of high-quality educational materials to patients and families living with celiac disease or a gluten-related condition.
Within this app users will have access to a variety of resources to help with living a safe, nutritious, and tasty gluten-free lifestyle including:
- Safe and unsafe ingredient lists
- Grocery store shopping tips
- Gluten-Free Recipes accompanied by instructional cooking videos
- Nutrition education and cooking videos
- A monthly podcast
- Monthly classes and events calendar
- News feed of hot topics in the celiac and gluten-free community
- Continuing education seminars led by celiac disease and gluten-free diet experts
The materials found within the app are developed and maintained by the staff of the Celiac Disease Program at Children’s National.
Questions about the App? Please contact us.
Make an Appointment
Find a Provider
Interested in our App?
Our gluten-free diet app provides resources to help with living a safe, nutritious and tasty gluten-free lifestyle. Find it at the Apple Store or the Android Market