We’re working on 1,500+ active clinical research projects at Children's National.
More than 77% of Children's National research funding comes from federal agencies, including 70% from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Children’s researchers are investigating a multitude of pediatric diseases and novel treatments through our Institutes, Centers and Offices:
- Center for Cancer and Immunology Research
- Center for Genetic Medicine Research
- Center for Neuroscience Research
- Center for Translational Sciences
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute at Children's National
- Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Office of Medical Education