We’ve compiled FAQs to answer your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Get to know Shaw Metro
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with special needs
- Adolescent health care
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn exams
- On-site psychology services
- WIC-special supplemental food program
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
All Children’s National primary care practices in Washington, D.C., and Maryland have received National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition. This nationally recognized designation reflects our commitment to patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
Director, Adolescent Medicine Fellowship | Director, Student and Resident Education | Adolescent Medicine Specialist
Co-Medical Director, Healthy Generations Program | Pediatrician
Rise and Shine
Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy
What is long-haul COVID?
Long-haul COVID, or long COVID, refers to a group of long-term symptoms people may experience after recovering from COVID infection.