CNPA Insurance and Billing
At Children’s National primary care, we work to ensure that there are no barriers to your child receiving the best care. To support you and your child’s needs, Children’s National Pediatricians & Associates (CNPA) accepts Medicaid and many private health insurance plans. We also offer a variety of payment options.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Commercial Insurance Plans
- Aetna/First Health
- Adventist Healthcare/Conifer Health
- Alliance Health Plan/OneNet PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (all plans)
- CareFirst Federal Employee Plan
- Cigna Healthcare (includes Great West Healthcare)
- Kaiser Permanente (HMO Select ONLY - we must be listed as PCP)
- MultiPlan/Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)/Beech Street
- Tricare East/Humana Military (we do not accept Humana commercial plans)
- UnitedHealthcare/UMR/GEHA (all except Medicare)
Medicaid/Managed Care Insurance Plans
- Amerigroup Maryland
- Amerigroup DC
- AmeriHealth DC
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus
- Health Services for Children with Special Needs (HSCSN)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Medicaid of D.C.
- Medicaid of Maryland
- Medicaid of Virginia
- MedStar Family Choice MD
- Priority Partners
- Trusted Health Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
We do not accept the following plans:
- Aetna MCO/Aetna Better Health Plan
- Cigna Connect Virginia and Other States (excluding MD or D.C.)
- JAI Medical System Medicaid
- Johns Hopkins - US Family Health
- Kaiser MCO/Kaiser Permanente Maryland HealthChoice
- All other Kaiser Permanente Plans that are not Select HMO
- Medicare Plans
- Virginia MCOs (except Anthem Health Keepers Plus)
- University of Maryland Medical System/UMMS (formerly Riverside Health)
- Humana (except Humana Military)
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment, payment is required prior to services rendered.
If you have any billing questions, you may contact us via secure message or call us at 301-754-3060.
Pay Your Bill Online
You can pay your bill online through our fast and easy-to-use system.
Pay Your Bill by Phone
For your convenience, our business office is available for telephone bill payment Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST. For this payment option, call 301-754-3060.
Pay Your Bill by Mail
You can send your payment by mail using a check or money order. Please use the address (P.O. Box 744787 Atlanta, GA 30374) stated on the bill you receive in the mail and reference the account number or the patient number on your check.