Washington, DC 20012
Learn more about lead exposure, its effects on your child's developing brain and how you can protect your family.
You (and your kids) probably have a ton of questions about coronavirus (COVID-19), which is why we've compiled what you need to know about the virus and how you can protect your family.
Get to know Shepherd Park
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with disabilities
- Adolescent health care
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Complex Care (coming soon)
- Newborn exams
- On-site psychology services
- WIC-special supplemental food program
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
All Children’s National primary care practices in Washington, D.C., and Maryland have received National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition. This nationally recognized designation reflects our commitment to patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
Rise and Shine
Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy
Preparing your child for her first period
If your child is approaching her first period it’s important to provide her with reliable information, because understanding her body will help her make good decisions about health.