Washington, DC 20006
Urgent Care/After Hours: 202-833-4543
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat: 9 AM - 12 p.m.*
- Phones open at 7 a.m. M-F and 8 a.m. on Saturdays to schedule urgent care appointments
- Closed for Lunch: 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. M-F
* Saturday urgent appts are only for existing patients and may be at either our Capitol Hill or Foggy Bottom location
While it may be difficult to leave the comfort of your family provider, finding the best adult care for your child is an important part of growing up.
Experts advise against diluting baby formula or making your own as you navigate the current shortage. Instead, try a different brand and review our article on Rise and Shine with more information and links to websites that can help you find formula near you.
Get to know CNPA Foggy Bottom
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with disabilities
- Adolescent health care
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn exams
- On-site psychology services
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
- Patients can also be seen at CNPA Capitol Hill
All Children’s National primary care practices in Washington, D.C., and Maryland have received National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition. This nationally recognized designation reflects our commitment to patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
We've seen several doctors in this practice between both of our children
and found them to be caring, knowledgeable and engaged. The same day sick appointments are now so much easier!”
Rise and Shine
Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy
What's the right allowance for your child?
For a child, an allowance can be an important part of learning how to manage money and saving. Read about different ways you can structure allowances in your family.