Washington, DC 20006
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat: 9 AM - 12 p.m.*
- Phones open at 7 a.m. M-F and 8 a.m. on Saturdays to schedule urgent care appointments
- Closed for Lunch: 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. M-F
* Saturday urgent appts are only for existing patients and may be at either our Capitol Hill or Foggy Bottom location
We’ve compiled FAQs to answer your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Get to know CNPA Foggy Bottom
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with special needs
- Adolescent health care
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn exams
- On-site psychology services
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
- Patients can also be seen at CNPA Capitol Hill
All Children’s National primary care practices in Washington, D.C., and Maryland have received National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition. This nationally recognized designation reflects our commitment to patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
We've seen several doctors in this practice between both of our children
and found them to be caring, knowledgeable and engaged. The same day sick appointments are now so much easier!”
Rise and Shine
Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy
Addressing racism against Asians, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI)
Make time for your family to have ongoing discussions and experiences to foster a deeper understanding of racism in our country and what individuals can do to change it.