Washington DC 20037
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
** Saturday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Saturday urgent appointments are only for existing patients and may be at either our Capitol Hill or Foggy Bottom location)
* Phones open at 7 a.m. to schedule urgent care appts.
* Closed for Lunch: 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Washingtonian magazine recognizes Children's National Hospital physicians as "Top Doctors" in 26 specialties.
Get to know Foggy Bottom CP&A
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with special needs
- Adolescent health care
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn exams
- On-site psychology services
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
- Patients can also be seen at Capitol Hill CP&A
All Children’s National primary care practices in Washington, D.C., and Maryland have received National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition. This nationally recognized designation reflects our commitment to patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
We've seen several doctors in this practice between both of our children
and found them to be caring, knowledgeable and engaged. The same day sick appointments are now so much easier!”
Rise and Shine
Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy
At what ages do kids get vaccinations?
Keeping track of immunizations can be difficult. Our helpful chart illustrates the approximate schedule of recommended vaccines for each age group.