Washington, DC 20003
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.*
- Phones open at 7 a.m. M-F and 8 a.m. on Saturdays to schedule urgent care appointments
- Closed for Lunch: 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. M-F
* Saturday urgent appts are only for existing patients and may be at either our Capitol Hill or Foggy Bottom location
As the ongoing coronavirus pandemic continues into flu season, it is crucial that you and your child get the flu shot.
Whether your child is attending school virtually or in person, there are many challenges with school during COVID-19. Children's National Hospital is here to help, with valuable resources for parents and kids.
Get to know CNPA Capitol Hill
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with special needs
- Adolescent health care
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn exams
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
- Patients can also be seen at CNPA Foggy Bottom
All Children’s National primary care practices in Washington, D.C., and Maryland have received National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition. This nationally recognized designation reflects our commitment to patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
There is never a long wait time,
and I'm always satisfied with the service at the Capital Hill office.”
Rise and Shine
Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy
Flu shots and the fight against COVID-19
Getting a flu shot might not be at the top of your mind these days, but with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, flu shots are more important than ever.