Washington DC 20003
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
** Saturday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Saturday urgent appointments are only for existing patients and may be at either our Capitol Hill or Foggy Bottom location)
* Phones open at 7 a.m. to schedule urgent care appts.
* Closed for Lunch: 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Northern Virginia magazine recognizes Children's National Hospital physicians as "Top Doctors" in 25 specialties.
Get to know Capitol Hill CP&A
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with special needs
- Adolescent health care
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn exams
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
- Patients can also be seen at Foggy Bottom CP&A
All Children’s National primary care practices in Washington, D.C., and Maryland have received National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition. This nationally recognized designation reflects our commitment to patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
There is never a long wait time,
and I'm always satisfied with the service at the Capital Hill office.”
Rise and Shine
Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy
Four ways to sneak nutrition into any meal
Getting kids to eat healthy can sometimes feel like “Mission: Impossible.” But there are ways to replace junk food with more healthy alternatives.