Washington, DC 20003
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.*
- Phones open at 7 a.m. M-F and 8 a.m. on Saturdays to schedule urgent care appointments
- Closed for Lunch: 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. M-F
* Saturday urgent appts are only for existing patients and may be at either our Capitol Hill or Foggy Bottom location
We’ve compiled FAQs to answer your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
As the ongoing coronavirus pandemic continues into flu season, it is crucial that you and your child get the flu shot.
Get to know CNPA Capitol Hill
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with special needs
- Adolescent health care
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn exams
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
- Patients can also be seen at CNPA Foggy Bottom
All Children’s National primary care practices in Washington, D.C., and Maryland have received National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition. This nationally recognized designation reflects our commitment to patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
There is never a long wait time,
and I'm always satisfied with the service at the Capital Hill office.”
Rise and Shine
Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy
Give back by donating blood
By donating blood you can help premature babies, patients with traumatic injuries, patients that need surgery or patients with blood disorders.