Washington, DC 20003
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.*
- Phones open at 7 a.m. M-F and 8 a.m. on Saturdays to schedule urgent care appointments
- Closed for Lunch: 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. M-F
* Saturday urgent appts are only for existing patients and may be at either our Capitol Hill or Foggy Bottom location
We’ve compiled FAQs to answer your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Get to know CNPA Capitol Hill
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with special needs
- Adolescent health care
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn exams
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
- Patients can also be seen at CNPA Foggy Bottom
All Children’s National primary care practices in Washington, D.C., and Maryland have received National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition. This nationally recognized designation reflects our commitment to patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
There is never a long wait time,
and I'm always satisfied with the service at the Capital Hill office.”
Rise and Shine
Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy
What do I need to know about COVID variants?
Infectious disease expert Dr. Roberta DeBiasi answers some of your questions about the new COVID variants that are popping up.