What patients and families need to know
Volunteers must be at least 15 years of age or older.
The Greeter application is currently closed.
Volunteer Greeters are needed to help welcome families, patients and visitors to our hospital with friendly smiles and fun stickers, as well as to assist with wayfinding. It is a great opportunity to help guests feel more comfortable during their visit and ensure a welcoming, friendly environment. Two hour shifts are currently available Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Complete all required paperwork for the onboarding process, including a background check
- Dress appropriately and according to hospital guidelines, e.g. close-toed shoes and no shorts
- Learn and exercise hospital safety and behavior conduct guidelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Be a source of information about the hospital for patients and their families
- Be a source of distraction and comfort for patients and their families
If you have any questions about this program, please contact us.