COVID-19 Update:Learn more about how we are protecting our patients, families and staff, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
Dr. Bear Bites Videos
Access our video resources that offer parenting and health advice on a variety of topics.
- Breastfeeding After Birth – presented by Sahira Long, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Breastfeeding and COVID-19 – presented by Sahira Long, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- COVID and Beyond: Teens and Vaccines – presented by Anisha Abraham, M.D., M.P.H.
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Your Child – presented by Tamara Gayle, M.D.
- Early Childhood Development – presented by Michael Mintz, Psy.D.
- Epilepsy and Your Child – presented by Eleni Rizakos, Psy.D.
- Epinephrine Explained – presented by Amanda Troger
- FFC Sports Medicine Center – presented by Matthew Oetgen, M.D., M.B.A.
- Hearing and Speech – presented by Tommie Robinson Jr., Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- Holiday Travel and COVID-19 – presented by Sarah A. Combs, M.D.
- How to Use Your Auto-Injector – presented by Amanda Troger
- Medication Safety – presented by Jennifer Tran, PA-C
- Mental Health in the ER – presented by Julie Berg, M.D.
- Mindfulness and Heart Healthy Breathing Exercises – presented by Vicki Freedenberg, Ph.D., APRN
- MIS-C Explained – presented by Anita Krishnan, M.D.
- Music Therapy – presented by Mariagracia Rivas Berger, MT-BC
- Orthopedic Conditions and Common Injuries – presented by Sean Tabaie, M.D.
- Primary Care and Your Family – presented by Marc DiFazio, M.D.
- Return to School for Heart Patients – presented by Elizabeth Sherwin, M.D.
- Return to School: Getting Adjusted – presented by Laura Gray, Ph.D.
- Return to School: Dealing with Anxiety – presented by Laura Gray, Ph.D.
- Safety and Injury Prevention – presented by Katie Donnelly, M.D
- Seasonal Allergies or Coronavirus? – presented by Joel Brooks, D.O., M.P.H.
- Sleep and Sport Performance – presented by Keyur Desai, M.D.
- Talking to Your Child About Autism – presented by Angela Bollich, Ph.D.
- Vaccine Hesitancy and What to Know – presented by Gabrina Dixon, M.D.