Temporary Library Closure
Beginning in April 2019, our Family Library will be closed for space renovations. In late summer, we will reopen the library in our new location on the second floor of the main hospital (room M2801). During the renovation, we will have library carts visiting units so families can continue to check out books.
The Family Library at Children’s National offers a range of support services for families and staff. The Family Library offers:
- Books and magazines for children and adults
- Health and medical information
- Computers for Internet access and email
- Book truck service to inpatient units
- Storybook Magic is also offered once a month in the library
Contact the Family Library
The Family Library is located in room 2118 on the second floor of the main hospital. It’s near the cafeteria.
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Closed on major holidays
For more information about our services, please contact us at 202-476-4055.