Family Resource Center
The Panda Cares Center of Hope is our Family Resource Center at Children’s National, offering a range of support services for families and staff. In addition to being able to read books and magazines for children and adults, patients and families visiting the center will have access to:
- Educational resources and materials for patients, families and caregivers;
- a work station for families;
- a reading nook;
- a teen center with a TV and gaming console; and
- a quiet room where patients and families can have a private space for discussions or time alone.
Visit the Family Resource Center
The Family Resource Center is located in room M2081 on the second floor of the main hospital.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Closed on major holidays
For more information about our services, please contact us at 202-476-4055.
Help Your Child Grow Up Stronger
Read about everything parents need to know about kids' health, straight from our experts at Children's National Hospital.