The long-term visitor parking passes offer hospital visitors and families the option of unlimited (in and out) access to the visitors parking area of our garage for a period of time. These passes are for a 7-day or 30-day period (depending on the type of pass purchased).
7-day pass: $25
30-day pass: $100
Where to Purchase
These passes can only be purchased at the Parking Office located on the 1st floor of the East Tower near the Emergency Department (across from Security).
Parking Office Hours of Operation
7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday
Contact Phone Numbers
202-476-5422 or 202-476-5457
Accepted Methods of Payment
Cash, credit card or debit card
First time exiting with a long-term pass:
- Obtain a parking ticket from the ticket machine at the entrance gate.
- Proceed to the Parking Office to purchase a long-term pass.
- When exiting the garage, insert the ticket from the entrance gate into the exit machine and then insert the long-term pass as your form of payment.
- The machine will return the long-term pass; take the long-term pass and exit.
Continued use of a long-term pass:
- When returning to the parking garage, insert the long-term pass into the ticket machine at the entrance to the garage. (Do not take a new ticket.)
- The entrance machine will return the long-term pass; take the long-term pass and enter.
- When exiting the garage, insert the long-term pass into the exit machine. The machine will return the long-term pass; take the long-term pass and exit.
Expiration Date and Time
Your pass will be activated with the time printed on the original parking ticket and will be good for 7 days or 30 days (depending on the type of pass purchased). The expiration date and time is shown on ticket.
- Keep your long-term pass receipt from the Parking Office. This is needed to replace a lost ticket.
- If the pass expires while parked inside the garage, the regular parking rate from the expiration time stamped on the ticket will be charged.
- If the pass expires while outside of the parking garage, the entrance machine will keep the pass.
View this information in a PDF.