Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Your child’s surgeon may request certain lab tests be done. Results must be faxed to the surgical scheduling coordinator at least one week before the surgery.
Tests may be done by:
- The primary care physician at the time of the pre-operative physical
- The Clinical Lab at Children’s National (if your insurance allows)
- An insurance-contracted lab
Children's National Clinical Lab hours:
- Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Call 202-476-5355 to schedule an appointment.
Make an Appointment
Children's National in Your Neighborhood
Did you know Children’s National has more than 50 locations throughout the region? Find one that’s convenient for your family.
Find a Children's Location Near You
Find a Provider