Children's Health Center Anacostia
2101 Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave SE
Washington, District of Columbia 20020
This location is accepting new patients.
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. | Friday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. | Sunday, closed
Manage My Child's Care
Children's Health Center
We encourage you to visit your medical home when your child is well; however our patients are welcome to be seen for sick care at any of our health centers that is most convenient for them. Located a half mile's stroll from the Anacostia Metro station, the Children's Health Center - Anacostia offers lactation services, immunizations, health education and other primary care services for patients and their families.
Children’s National Health System is committed to providing primary care services to children throughout the Washington, D.C., region. Care is offered at six convenient locations with extended weekday and Saturday hours.
Children and adolescents from birth to 21 years of age.
- Physical exams, early developmental testing and immunizations
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses
- Care for children with special needs and ongoing problems
- Health education
- Nutritional support and counseling
- WIC-special supplemental food program for women, infants and children ages 1-5
- Follow-up care after hospitalizations
- Help with Medicaid applications
- Referrals to Children's National specialty services
- Prescription refills
- Will complete school and daycare health forms
- Lactation Services