When your child is seeing a Children's National physician for specialty care, his or her information can be managed by logging into MyChildrensNationalPortal. You can also download the patient portal app, Healthelife, available for iPhone and Android users.
To sign up for the portal, please tell registration during your child’s next visit that you would like to enroll in the portal.
In MyChildrensNationalPortal, you can:
- Access your child’s immunization records
- View your child’s medication lists
- View select lab results
- Access patient education
- Download summaries from your visit
- Read frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- View and request updates to patient information, including name, address, phone and/or insurance information
- Access appointments: view future, request new, reschedule and/or cancel existing appointments
- Download appointments to your calendar
Discover more about our portal:
Cardiology Appointments Can Now be Scheduled Online. You can now schedule your child’s Cardiology appointments online through the MyChildrensNational patient portal. Please note that this service is available for existing patients – new patients must call to schedule their initial visit. For more information about online appointment scheduling, please contact your Cardiology care team. Access the patient portal.