COVID-19 Update:Learn where you can get your child vaccinated, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
Returning to School Safe and Strong: Dr. Bear Bites and Other Resources
At Children’s National Hospital, we care about kids’ health. We are compiling the latest guidance, sharing our experience and tapping our experts to help you understand how to keep kids safe, healthy and engaged as schools return to in-person learning. Find the answers to many of your school safety questions from the resources posted below.
Achieving Better Collaboration (ABC) For Children: Five Part Webinar Series
All webinars run from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST.
Register for the webinars.
- Oct. 15, 2021: Keeping Kids In School So They Are Healthy And Ready To Learn: The Link Between Attendance And Health
- Nov. 5, 2021: How Health Care Organizations Are Coordinating Care With Schools To Help Children Manage Chronic Diseases And Other Illnesses
- Jan. 26, 2022: How Health Care Organizations Are Using Technology To Deliver Care To Schools Through Telehealth
- Mar. 11, 2022: How Health Care Organizations Are Supporting Schools With Mental Health And Wellness Educational Resources
- June 8, 2022: Engaging Youth And Families Through Career Pathway Programs And Bringing Care To The Community
This series is sponsored by the Children’s National Hospital Child Health Advocacy Institute (CHAI).
Dr. Bear Bites Videos