Washington, DC 20003
Urgent Care/After Hours: 202-833-4543
Now administering COVID-19 vaccines for individuals age 5-22.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.*
- Phones open at 7 a.m. M-F and 8 a.m. on Saturdays to schedule urgent care appointments
- Closed for Lunch: 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. M-F
* Saturday urgent appts are only for existing patients and may be at either our Capitol Hill or Foggy Bottom location
Our most at-risk patients, including those with complex medical conditions, will be the first to receive an invitation to our COVID-19 vaccine clinics. Healthy children whose parents would like them to be vaccinated immediately may find that local pharmacies, health departments or schools will be the fastest and most convenient option.
See the current job opportunities we have available for you to join the team at one of our Children’s National Pediatricians & Associates locations.
Get to know CNPA Capitol Hill
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with disabilities
- Adolescent health care
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn exams
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
- Patients can also be seen at CNPA Foggy Bottom
All Children’s National primary care practices in Washington, D.C., and Maryland have received National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition. This nationally recognized designation reflects our commitment to patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
There is never a long wait time,
and I'm always satisfied with the service at the Capital Hill office.”
Rise and Shine
Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy
Preparing your child for her first period
If your child is approaching her first period it’s important to provide her with reliable information, because understanding her body will help her make good decisions about health.