COVID-19 Update:Learn more about how we are protecting our patients, families and staff, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
The Conway Chair Conversation: Is it Possible to Protect the Sleep of Hospitalized Children?
Join the Conway Chair scholars and panelists as they discuss the topic of protecting the sleep of hospitalized children.
- Nathan Dean, M.D.: Can We Protect Sleep in the PICU?
- Pamela S. Hinds, RN, Ph.D., FAAN: Can We Protect Sleep in the BMT unit?
- Val Rogers: Can We Tell if We Have Protected Patients’ Sleep?
- Jurran Wilson: Can We Tell From Documentation if We Have Protected Patients’ Sleep?
- Daniel Lewin, Ph.D.: Does it Matter if Sleep for Children and Adolescents is Protected? Do Hospital Schedules Allow Us to Do This?
Make an Appointment
Share your birthday with a child. Celebrate your life, and give a chance to someone who desperately wants to have as many as you.
Make it happen