COVID-19 Update:Learn more about how we are protecting our patients, families and staff, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
Family Day Webinar
The Gilbert Family Neurofibromatosis Institute at Children’s National Hospital hosts a virtual learning event each year to support children and families with Neurofibromatosis (NF). Our clinicians and researchers who work with children with NF present the latest information on a variety of topics.
Date: September 18, 2021
Watch Zoom recording of event
Presentations Included (PDFs):
Date: June 20,2020
Watch Zoom recording of event.
- Miriam Bornhorst, M.D., neuro-oncologist
- Kristina Hardy, Ph.D., neuropsychologist
- Laura Kurzius, Ph.D., psychologist
- Ryan Uy, M.D., M.P.H., developmental pediatrician
- Karin Walsh, Psy.D., neuropsychologist