- Mental Health
- Care Coordination
- Health Literacy
- Place-Based Care
- Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) (PDF): Our systematic review of the health issues facing a population that serve as a foundation for our community health improvement efforts.
- Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) (PDF): Our roadmap for action includes policy and system-level actions that can make a positive difference in our four priority areas (mental health, care coordination, health literacy and place-based care).
- DCHealthMatters.org: Our web portal offers providers, partners and residents with data and resources to advance health equity.
- DC Health Matters Connect: Our online resources directory helps providers and residents search and connect with an array of free and reduced cost social service programs.
- Policy Agenda: Our advocacy plan drives citywide, legislative and regulatory actions related to our CHNA findings, CHIP strategies and equity goals.
- Community Convenings: Our approach brings together diverse stakeholders to share strategies and solutions to improve health equity in the District of Columbia.
"The power of our collaborative is the collective voice of eight organizations. We approach our collaborative, not as an obligation, but as opportunity to build strong, lasting relationships that can improve health equity for all residents."
– Julia DeAngelo, Children’s National Hospital, DC Health Matters Collaborative Chair