Division of Biostatistics and Study Methodology
Request for Services
All requests for DBSM or BERD services should be made through the CTSI-CN SPARCRequest Portal.
Initially, you will need to register and create a username and password. Once created, allow 24 hours for approval. After your account has been approved:
- Log into the CTSI-CN SPARCRequest Portal by entering the correct username and password.
- The SPARCRequest tab should be open. Click on the blue tab titled CTSI-CN v2.0 modules.
- Select Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design.
- Click the Add button next to "Initial Consultation" and click Continue.
- You will be asked to complete specific information about your request. After entering all of the information, click Save and Continue.
- Eventually, you will navigate to the page that will allow you to add attachments, provide specific notes and complete the mandatory "Initial Consultation" questions by clicking on the Complete
- Form button.
- James Bost, Ph.D., and Sam Simmens, Ph.D., will review your request and you will be contacted within 72 hours.