Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Mood Disorders
Psychopharmacology Trials for Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Depression and ADHD
Adelaide Robb, M.D., is currently conducting research on pediatric bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, depression and ADHD. Through the FDA and in collaboration with sites around the world, Dr. Robb works to provide data that will:
- Establish evidence-based dosing strategies for medications in pediatric populations
- Characterize the pharmacokinetics and biodisposition of medications in children
- Examine the acute efficacy of medications in pediatric disorders
- Investigate the long-term effectiveness of pediatric medication treatment
- Characterize the short- and long-term safety of medications in pediatric populations.
For more information about the trials please visit Psychopharmacology Trials or call 202-476-6067.