Our Leadership and Administration
Vittorio Gallo, Ph.D.
- Interim Chief Academic Officer, Children’s National Hospital
- Interim Director, Children’s National Research Institute
Catherine Bollard, M.D., M.B.Ch.B.
- Director, Center for Cancer & Immunology Research
- Bosworth Chair for Cancer Biology
Lisa M. Guay-Woodford, M.D.
- McGehee Joyce Professor of Pediatrics
- Director, Center for Translational Research
Tarik Haydar, Ph.D.
- Director, Center for Neuroscience Research
Anthony Sandler, M.D.
- Senior Vice President and Surgeon-in-Chief, Joseph E. Robert, Jr., Center for Surgical Care
- Director, Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation
Eric Vilain, M.D., Ph.D.
- Director, Center for Genetic Medicine Research
Kolaleh Eskandanian, Ph.D., M.B.A., P.M.P.
- Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer at Children’s National Hospital
- Executive Director, Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation
Robert Freishtat, M.D., M.P.H.
- Chief Biotechnology Officer
- Associate Director, Center for Genetic Medicine Research
Kerstin Hildebrandt, M.S.H.S.
- Vice President, Research Administration
Mihailo Kaplarevic, Ph.D.
- Chief Research Information Officer, Children’s National
- Bioinformatics Division Chief, Center for Genetic Medicine Research, Children’s National Research Institute
- Vice President, Finance & Academic Administration, Grants and Contracts
Support Our Research
Philanthropy changes lives. This ambitious endeavor to improve children’s health requires the commitment of many partnerships. This includes city and corporate leaders and those willing to invest in the future we envision together.