Advancements in science and innovation comes through collaboration and partnerships. Learn more about our community partners.
We have a variety of biomedical research and clinical opportunities for pre-college, college and medical students, as well as residents, fellows and Children's National Hospital faculty.
With over 160,000 sq. ft. of newly renovated research and innovation space, we are pursuing new high-impact opportunities in pediatric genomic and precision medicine.
Kerstin Hildebrandt, M.S.H.S.
- Vice President, Research Administration
- Research Business Manager
- Vice President, Finance & Academic Administration, Grants and Contracts
- Business Manager for Genetic Medicine Research, Business Office
- Sr. Business Manager for Cancer and Immunology Research, Business Office
Natheer Samarraie, M.S.P.M.
- Operations Manager
Nathan Schlabach, M.A.
- Operations Lead
William-Jose Velez Gonzalez, M.S.
- Research Digital Communication Lead