Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Presentation Rules and Guidelines
- Presentations must be no longer than 5 minutes. Presentations will be hard stopped at the 5-minute mark. Time begins when the presenter begins speaking.
- You may use visual aids such as slides and videos.
- There will be a 5-minute Q&A following each presentation.
- Presenters must be physically present and give the presentation live. No pre-recorded pitches will be allowed.
- A list with the presentation order will be generated on the day of the event.
- The finalists are advised to address the following questions in their presentation.
- What is the unmet pediatric medical need?
- What is your solution?
- Who is the competition?
- What makes your solution superior?
- What is your business model?
- Who is in your team?
- Judges will consider the overall presentation including content and delivery.
- Presenters are encouraged to avoid speaking about topics or items that should remain confidential.