What patients and families need to know
National Capital Consortium for Pediatric Device Innovation Competition (NCC-PDI)
Our FDA-funded Pediatric Device Consortium, NCC-PDI, accepted proposals from inventors in medical institutions, private practices, the business community, and academic researchers who submitted medical device concepts and ideas for use with pediatric patients.
12 Finalists Announced!
1. Uri Arnin | ApiFix, Ltd.
2. Richard diMonda | Sensory Innovations Systems, Inc.
3. Justin Shaka | REBIScan
4. Chad Gordon | Johns Hopkins University
5. Graham Randall | Noninvasix, Inc.
6. Charles Berul | Children’s National Health System
7. Julia Finkel | Children’s National Health System
8. Kevin Cleary | Children’s National Health System
9. Lewis Thomas | University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
10. Julie Hakim | Baylor College of Medicine
11. Dayanand Bagdure | University of Maryland, Baltimore
12. Jason Hill | BeTH Benevolent Technologies of Health
Make an Appointment
Children's National in Your Neighborhood
Did you know we have 4 locations in Northern Virginia?
Find a Children's Location Near You
Find a Provider