Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
- Registration opens: Middle of November
- Registration deadline: Beginning of May
- Children's National interview period: Beginning of February to end of April
- Rank list opens: Beginning of May
- Rank list due: Beginning of June
- Match results released: Middle of June
Typical Interview Day Schedule
- Faculty interviews: 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Lunch and tour with research fellow: 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Faculty interviews: 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Radiology conference - 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Dinner with faculty - 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Return to hotel - 9:15 p.m.
We have arranged for a reduced rate at One Washington Circle Hotel. The address and phone number:
1 Washington Circle Northwest
Washington, DC 20037
When you call to make your reservation, please say that you are interviewing with “the Department of Pediatrics at George Washington University”.
- Arriving by car: Parking is available in the onsite garage
- Arriving by taxi or ride share: There is a patient/visitor drop-off point at the garage entrance
- Arriving by metro: The hospital operates shuttle buses that pick up hospital staff, patients and visitors outside the Columbia Heights stop on the Green/Yellow Line, and the Union Station and Brookland stops, which are both on the Red Line.