Rehabilitation Medicine Fellowship
The ACGME-accredited Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine (PRM) Fellowship Program at Children’s National Health System is designed to develop advanced skills in the diagnosis and treatment of children with disabilities to maximize their functional outcomes and improve their quality of life. We offer a two-year program consistent with the requirements of the ABPMR and ACGME.
Our program exposes fellows to diverse patient populations in various clinical settings. We have ample research opportunities. Fellows play an integral role in our division in the training of PM&R and Pediatrics residents as well as medical students. Our fellows are mentored to become well-rounded pediatric physiatrists and future leaders in the specialty. As fellows progress through the training, they gain more autonomy in preparation for transition to practice.
How to Apply
Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Fellowship program participates in ERAS and NRMP. Requirements for fellowship candidacy include:
Interviews of the applicants for the 2020 academic year will be conducted on October 7, 2019.
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited residency program in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, or
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited combined residency program in PM&R/Pediatrics, or
- Successful completion of ACGME accredited residencies in PM&R and Pediatrics, and
- American Board of PM&R certification or eligibility, and
- Eligibility for medical licensure in the District of Columbia
Interested candidates should complete the application process through ERAS two weeks prior
that to be considered for the interview.
Selected candidates will be invited for personal interviews. The interview involves meeting with each of the division’s faculty members as well as faculty from related subspecialties and a tour of facilities.
If you have questions, please contact:
Olga Morozova, M.D.
Director of Education and Fellowship
Division of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
Children’s National Health System
111 Michigan Ave, NW, Suite 1090
Washington, DC 20010
- Mi Ran Shin, M.D. 2018-2020
- Courtney Sagar, M.D. 2019-2021