Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Faculty and Staff
The Division of Infectious Diseases at Children's National Hospital consists of eight general pediatric infectious disease physicians, including individuals who focus on transplant infectious diseases and antimicrobial stewardship. Fellows also work closely with the following individuals:
- Natella Rakhmanina, M.D., AAHIVS, and Kathleen Ferrer, M.D., who focus primarily on HIV-related care and research.
- Laboratory Director, Joseph Campos, Ph.D.
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Elle Sadler, Pharm.D.
- Chief of Infection Control, Xiaoyan Song, Ph.D., M.B.B.S, M.Sc.
- The division’s staff assistants: Tyesha Williams, our fellowship program coordinator, and Princess Ladson, who provides administrative support to our fellows.
- Emily Ansusinha, the research coordinator for the division.
- Additional faculty participate with the FDA Tracks program, including Sumati Nambiar, M.D. and Prabha Viswanathan, M.D., who oversee training at the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), and Doran Fink, M.D. Ph.D., who oversees training at the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER).
Learn more information about our division’s faculty.