Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Research
- Our program is enriched by our links with the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) in nearby Bethesda, MD
- NIMH faculty facilitate a monthly journal club that allows for exposure to evidence-based treatment approaches and new discoveries in clinical neuroscience.
- Fellows interested in more in-depth research experience can pursue a research elective at NIMH, with the mentorship of a NIMH faculty member.
- Fellows also have opportunities to collaborate with Children’s National faculty on clinical or health services research projects.
- Fellows are encouraged to present their research projects at the annual Children’s National Research Day and at national and international meetings.