Pediatric Emergency Ultrasound
Next Course: Coming Soon!
About the Course
The use of bedside ultrasound is rapidly increasing in pediatric emergency medicine. Gain the experience you’ll need to develop your ultrasound skills and stay up to date with the evolving world of pediatric emergency ultrasound!
During this course, expert instructors will teach:
- The techniques, pearls, and pitfalls of bedside ultrasound with hands-on instruction
- Rapid focused trauma assessment (FAST)
- Rapid Echocardiography to identify pericardial effusions and assess function
- Gallbladder ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Success with otherwise unyielding procedures
- Pediatric abdominal pathology ultrasound