What patients and families need to know
Online Course Curriculum and Resources
Registration for the online Pediatric Board Review Course includes:
- 35 instruction hours: Audio and video self-paced lectures by leading pediatric specialists from top children's hospitals are accessible up to two years after enrollment in the course.
- Course mobile app: Access slides from your tablet, phone and computer platforms with note-taking and bookmarking ability. The app can stay on your device for future study.
- 400+ Board-style practice questions: Each lecture is centered around board-style questions, incorporating hundreds of questions into lectures. 200 additional expert-reviewed board-style questions are available in the online course and allow for performance comparison with your peers.
- CME credits: The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- MOC credits: Maintenance of Certification Part II credits are available through the American Board of Pediatrics for completion of online question bank of board-style questions.
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Emergency & Critical Care
- Fluids and Electrolytes
- Growth & Development
- Infectious Diseases
- Metabolic Diseases
- Preventive Medicine
- Psychoactive Medications
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Stomach and Digestion (GI)