Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
advances in pedes EM past presentations
Presentations from the 2018 Advances in Pediatric Emergency Medicine Conference
- Status epilepticus: What should we be doing in 2018?, James Chamberlain, M.D.
- Pediatric readiness in our community, Karen O'Connell, M.D., M.Ed.
- Disaster preparedness for the pediatric provider: Understanding expectations and managing reality, Joelle Simpson, M.D.
- Pediatric elbow injuries, L. Kaleb Friend, M.D.
- Wound care 101: Basics of laceration management and abscess care, Jennifer Q.Tran
- Current practices in pediatric burn care, Elizabeth Waibel, MSN, CPNP
- Asthma in the community emergency department: A collaboration success story, Theresa Walls, M.D., M.P.H.
Presentations from the 2016 Advances in Pediatric Emergency Medicine Conference
- 2015 AHA guidelines pediatric updates, Karen O'Connell, M.D., M.Ed.
- Pediatric emergency management triage and resource distribution during a mass casualty, Joelle Simpson, M.D. & Katherine Dunne, MSIV
- Pediatric surgical emergencies: What's new?, Randall S. Burd, M.D., Ph.D.
- Improving the quality of pediatric sepsis care, Kathleen Brown, M.D. & Jeanne Pettinichi, MSN, RN
- Ten best articles of 2016, Kristen Breslin, M.D.
- Wellness in emergency medicine, Rita A. Manfredi, M.D., FACEP