Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
The Children's National Research Institute
- Fellowship Program, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH (2006)
- Residency Program, Pediatrics, North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset, Manhasset, NY (2003)
- Internship Program, Pediatrics, North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset, Manhasset, NY (2001)
- M.D., SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY (2000)
- B.A., Brooklyn College of the City University of New York, Brooklyn, NY (1995)
Associate Professor of Pediatrics, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Reuven Schore, M.D., is a pediatric oncologist and a member of the Leukemia/Lymphoma Program at Children's National Hospital.
Dr. Schore is the vice chair for a Children's Oncology Group study investigating intravenous treatments for patients with high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).