Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
The Children's National Research Institute
- Cardiac anesthesia
- Spinal cord protection
- B.A., Biology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, (1991-1995)
- M.D., Medicine, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX, (1995-1999)
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, (1999-2000)
- Residency, Anesthesiology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, (2000-2003)
- Fellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC, (2003-2004)
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Nina Deutsch, M.D., is a pediatric anesthesiologist with a subspecialty in cardiac anesthesiology. She greatly enjoys caring for children with congenital heart disease and is currently doing a clinical research project to investigate alternative medications to improve intraoperative management of these patients.
Dr. Deutsch is also Associate Director of Education for the Division of Anesthesiology, Pain and Perioperative Medicine. She is married with two young children.