The Children's Research Institute
- Fellowship Program, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC (2006)
- Residency Program, General Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of Columbus, Columbus, OH (2003)
- Internship Program, General Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of Columbus, Columbus, OH (2001)
- M.D., The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH (2000)
- B.S., The College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA (1995)
Associate Professor of Pediatrics, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Holly Jane Meany, M.D., is a pediatric oncologist at Children's National Health System. She is a member of the Solid Tumor Program. Dr. Meany's clinical research is focused on phase I clinical trials and pharmacology in the development of new agents for treating pediatric cancers.