Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
The Children's National Research Institute
- M.Sc., Clinical and Translational Research, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH (2015-2017)
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine Fellowship, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH (2014-2017)
- Pediatrics Residency, Boston Combined Residency Program, Boston, MA (2011-2014)
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA (2006-2011)
- B.A., Cultural Anthropology, Hamilton College, Clinton, NY (2000-2004)
Dr. Catherine Forster's research centers on the diagnosis of urinary tract infections (UTIs) in children with neuropathic bladders. Her current work focuses studying the interaction between the urinary microbiome and the host urothelium to better differentiate UTIs from benign bacterial colonization of the urinary tract.